Everyone loves a good classic
They just dont make games like they used to, do they? Well, this remake of a classic 1999 title hits you in all the right places with nostalgia and a sense charm that can only be felt with a retro visual.
A leading developer of video games has announced a line-up of undesirables (characters) for its upcoming release of Constructor.
- The Hippy – They hold street parties, squat, or picket an opponent building.
- Killer Clown – All round dangerous individuals that cause damage all over the place.
- The Ghost – Scares tenants to within an inch of their lives and sends them packing.
- Mr Fixit – The repairman you should never hire – he’ll bodge the whole job.
- The Phsyco – Stay away from him, because he’s just plain crazy!
- The Thugs – These give Phil Mitchell a run for his money as the nastiest piece of work around.
- The Thief – Lock up your valuables, because these guys steal everything.
- The Gangster – Your chosen hitman. Need someone silenced, buildings burned to the ground? He’s your man.
The game is in development and is set to release this year, the Steam store quotes 26th of May for this particular title and it is available for £24.99. – The incentive for the pre-order is sweetened with 2 Extra Maps, 10 Unique buildings as well as the original game and the remake itself.
The title puts a dark twist on your classic city building games such as Sim City. But hey, dont take my word for it, take a look at these character reveals below to get a feel for what you are in for.
Head on over to the steam store to get some more details, and make sure to check in on us as we will be getting some early access with the game so we can make some reviews, guides and hints for you.
<3 from Gemcode.