Life is better with Motorhead, you could probably say the same for the role playing game named Victor Vran too. Wired productions and Haemimont Games have teamed up to create a stunning and anticipated isometric RPG
Fans of the series will be able to get their hands on the game on May 30, you can also get a good look at how the gameplay will look in the video at the very bottom of this page.
You will be able to see what it is really like to be Motorhead’s Lenny as he obliterates demons all whilst rocking to the sound of his own music.
Hack your way through hordes of enemies as you progress through the Motorhead mythos built on a storyline around War, Religion and Greed. The game was, after all, created with Motorhead in mind. (Bonus points if you like to tear through demons whilst listening to a ‘kick-ass’ sound track.)
This one really is for Motorhead fans out there, as executive producer – Achim Heidelauf has made this game with Motorhead fas all over the world.
Features of the Motörhead: Through the Ages add-on include:
- Rock out to fan-favorite tracks from Motörhead like they’ve never been heard before: activate Monuments of Rock to experience unwoven stems from the band’s original studio sessions, then defeat hammering waves of monsters to complete the song and earn exciting new treasures, weapons, and abilities
- Explore three entirely new worlds inspired by Motörhead’s music, attitude and album covers
- Unleash eight new Motörhead themed demon powers – smash foes with the Iron Fist, blast baddies with the Deaf Forever Amp, call in the Bomber, and more
- Slay with style in three new outfits based on band members Lemmy, Phil and Mikkey
- Dispatch demons with the new Revolver and Guitar weapon types
- Collect 20 new Destiny Cards that augment any demon hunter’s destructive abilities
- Take on new bosses including the Corrupted War Pig, Orgasmatron, and the Queen of the Damned
- Follow an exciting and often shocking storyline about war, religion and greed
- Starring world renowned actor, director and living legend Lloyd Kaufman
Check out what Phil Cambell from Motorhead had to say: ‘The game is a brilliant homage to the world of Motorhead, one where you can kick-ass, to a kick-ass soundtrack’
So ready your wallets, because May 30th signifies the release of this epic expansion, plenty of overkill and rock and roll to ensue.
<3 from Gemcode.